Chaos Theory Test Site

This is my linkable blog. Here lie assorted ideas, rants and ramblings that I can't seem not to write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

This blog is a result of my wanting to share and exchange ideas with others, without cluttering up their blogs with my lengthy replies or necessarily having to exchange email details. Probably I'm nowhere near as angsty as I sound in some of my posts here. I promise I'm really pretty mellow. Honest.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Yoinkage

I'm beginning to yoink posts from my other blogs into here. Now that I have miltiple blogs for different purposes, I can keep different categories of posts separate.

So if you are looking at some of these entries and think you've seen them elsewhere: Yes, you possibly have.

*waves*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home